Thursday, October 22, 2009

So, what's the story today?


I think life in this ‘very spot where I am sitting right now’ is getting less challenging. Not to be un-thankful to what I have gained in life, but just simply WEIRD! Yes.. big word W E I R D !!! This is weird. Totally weird. Super weird. Superly-duperly weird.

All morning I am staring at the plant in white pottery just at the corner of my table, then look outside the window to the cloudy sky, easy traffic and empty train track. I thought to myself why I am so damn bored. Hm, the false is in me? Or the false is in the sights that I see in front of me?

I love what I am doing. Love my job (let’s discuss this later..). Love life. Love my kids. Love my man. Love my cell-phone with various songs that I always plug to my ears. Love the origami birds on my desk. Love my un-finished-forever-under-construction-run-outta-budget house. Love my pillows. Love driving around at night with loud music jamming in my car. Love to dance while cooking. Love art and doing some of it.

Miss my monkeys, but I can survive. Miss my cats but that's okay. I am allergic to cats somehow now. Miss my Mom but I can call her. Miss my Dad and I have him in my head. Miss my old friends, but they are here in this very social network planet (but they are very quiet and silence sometimes. All I can see just pictures and I will have to transform that into real life interaction). Miss walking on the sidewalk, but maybe I can do that easily (man, I really miss walking city surfing!). Miss biking just like old times. Miss my ripped jeans (I might as well wear them this weekend, my 20 year old jeans!). Miss pencil in my hair bun. Maybe if I make the list, there are certain things that I miss and I can’t handle in life, but hey I survived?

So they say I am a dreamer. My best friends allowed me to be a dreamer, for they are also dreamers. Yes, we are Goddess of Imaginations, and imaginations give color and flower to our life. We imagine things that we can’t have in real life, but we can in our imaginary life. Is that so wrong? I know kids are doing that.

Some said I am not thankful. Maybe that is true. Then that would be a project for me to work on. Seriously. I am no angel. But I am working on being thankful at all level.

But today...
I know I am part dreamy, part bored, part thankful, but I know my curiosity is HUGE and it had hampered me BAD today. Damn it, . I have to write this long just to find out why I feel weird today.

The plant on my table is still green, and remain the same plant. Hmm…maybe I’ll change it after Ied. or maybe clean my table and re-arrange everything. I hate routines! And I hate finding things I don’t like. At least this is my thoughts this very second. I know life keeps rolling.

Oh well...

Happy Ied everyone! Don't loose your heads during the holiday. Stay safe with all the great food. Come back normal and cool, okay? You deserve it! .. okay, come back with a bit more fat is acceptable!

No comments: