Saturday, May 29, 2010

I tried....

If you are here right now..I really want to tell you how I tried. I predicted that it will not be successful, as I see by the whole condition, by heart, by attitude that they will not want to open their heart for trying to make the best for the future and forget all the bitter - not for their sake, but for the future generations sake -

But you told me too many times. People can think whatever they want to think. But don't let it stop us from trying in doing good. What is important is effort and goodwill - if let say it is appreciated then great, if rejected....at least we try.

But what bothered me, if only they are not the closest individuals, then I would be fine - but they are close to us.

I have tried Dad, and I promise you I will keep on trying... Sigh, if only you are here now, at least your wise words can calm my broken heart.

Missing you....

No comments: