Monday, February 24, 2014

Yesterday

This morning listening to Katy Perry singing one of my favorite Beatles song titled “Yesterday”. Sitting alone in the office, just thinking – Every day I have to be here way early than everybody else. Often time with my sleepy mind I would just growl in my head – thinking how much sleep I am loosing each morning for the same routine. Well, today is the day I am trying to be positive and thought, my God, … each morning I am blessed to have my own time to think and review my life. Think and plan about the future, my future and my children’s future. My God! This is my own quality time.

Sometimes I forget to think about all the blessings I have. Meanwhile those blessings come to me in so many forms. Forgetting that I have been so lucky with what I have. Sometime I regret the past, regretting things I did not do yesterday… thinking with “if only” - while I know, deep down in my heart, that every step I took is for a reason. I did not make choices only based on my own logic and instinct. I know there a Great power who led me to those many decisions. I have to remind myself this each day, that sometimes I don’t get what I want, but I get what 
I need. I get what I need for my life and soul. 
I get what I need for my happiness and experience.

Yesterday, … love was such an easy game to play, now I need a place to hide away…. The lyric is actually not encouraging, for the lyric is telling us to admire the past and hide from the future. But damn it is a good song! But hopefully, again I am trying to light up my spirit again that yesterday was just yesterday. I am not going to be fascinated by the gazing stars and forget about the moon [the blessings] that actually light up the night.

Yesterday, may you only become a smile to my thought. Yesterday, may you trigger me to count my blessings each day. Yesterday, may you inspire me to writhe thousands poetry about the moon, not just the stars…


Isn’t this song beautifully done by Ms. Perry? Still is my favorite song. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVsD-tFchD0 

No comments: