Monday, August 22, 2011

37 and yet haven't done enough, have I?

What can I say? I am the kind of person who likes to write about how I feel - just an expression aside than cahtting with my Dad, in the old days, blabbering to Mom in her kitchen..... heart to heart talk with hubby - or cry and smile in my prayers to Allah...

In the past days, I feel like I haven't done enough in my 37 years of living in this wacky-supposed-to-be-happy world. Despite all the achievements that I have got, from school, career, family, experience, but yet... I feel like I am left behind. I dotn want to say that I am too hard on myself, as some of my friends said that I have done a lot - but yet, how come something does not feel right?

Am I not thankful enough with my life? For God sake, I am... but I know I have not done enough! I just knew it. I feel like my energy evaporated to the unknown lately, with no clear explanation. I have to change - because I want to change what I have had in my hands - to the better.

Will I be able to do that? Who knows. I am only trying.

So Allah, help me - so I am confident that I have done the best
Help me to get the what I want, what my hubby wants, what my kids want...
Help me to feel confident that I have done enough...

and dear Allah.. thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am 32 and yet, i have done a lot! robbing Cigil, travelling to the most annoying person in the world, getting involved in office drama ... hell lot!