Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Nights in White Satin

I love this song. Despite that it is so mellow, but man I love the lyrics and the sound of it. It's like dreadfully in love but then the singer have to swallow his pride. Really? Hah!
Let's just take a look at the lyric. It's one of Dark Shadow movie soundtrack. 


This could happen to anyone, you know.. beware... *my fangs are coming out slooowly! ;)

Nights in white satin, never reaching the end,Letters I've written, never meaning to send.Beauty I'd always missed with these eyes before.Just what the truth is, I can't say anymore.'Cos I love you, yes I love you, oh how I love you.Gazing at people, some hand in hand,Just what I'm going through they can't understand.Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,Just what you want to be, you will be in the end.


And I love you, yes I love you,Oh how I love you, oh how I love you.Nights in white satin, never reaching the end,Letters I've written, never meaning to send.Beauty I've always missed, with these eyes before.Just what the truth is, I can't say anymore.


'Cos I love you, yes I love you,Oh how I love you, oh how I love you.'Cos I love you, yes I love you,Oh how I love you, oh how I love you.


Breath deep The gathering gloomWatch lights fade From every roomBedsitter people Look back and lamentAnother day's useless Energy spent


Impassioned loversWrestle as one Lonely man cries for loveAnd has noneNew mother picks up And suckles her sonSenior citizens Wish they were young


Cold hearted orbThat rules the nightRemoves the coloursFrom our sightRed is gray and Yellow whiteBut we decideWhich is right And Which is an Illusion

x

No comments: