Sunday, April 6, 2014

Old Record

Call me old school.
Some of my friends told me that I am stuck in time.
For loving old songs, especially when they are played in an old record.
I miss my old record, that now just stored in the storage.
But the feeling of listening to old record,
is something that nothing can replace...
when the needle touch the surface, and you hear this rough sound before the mono sound starts to play

I love classical Italian music, or even opera
I used to imagine to have a backyard, open to a plantation, .... endless sights.
Then I would be there with friends and families when I am young.
But then spend time on a rocking chair when I am old,
perhaps, with a little twist in the whole scene that I will have an iPad,
so I can continue to pour my thoughts in writing...

But all those is surrounded by music.. would be nice if also with a record,
Call me old school, I dont mind
Because I love it.

I may be have it from my Dad's gene
or Ummi's (mom's) .. who knows,
or maybe from old hollywood movies...

But what bring smile to my face,
is that I have someone to share it with me..
and now one of my little girls also enjoy old songs

Anyhow, call me old school, I dont mind


Now, here's some mono record on one of my favorite song Spanish Harlem,
by my favorite old singer Ben E. King..


No comments: